Wednesday 24 November 2010

23/11/10 - Artefact Lesson

In todays lesson we looked at a slideshow of artists which was aimed to inspire us and make us think about our shoe design. I wasnt going to change my shoe until i saw this slideshow and have now changed my shoe design, which instead of a checked shoe with a cotten reel as a heel, i have decided to stick some needles to a thin material and dip in wax to create a blurred vintage effect. We finished any plans we needed to finish and then went on to start creating our shoes. I had to make a shoe pattern for my 'Fashion Shoe' and i done this by getting a shoe template and covering it in masking tape,and cutting out the sections which would then fit together to form the shoe much like the net of a cube. Next lesson im continuing this and making the base of my shoe out of a thin material. I learnt about some interesting artists in this lesson and how u can make a shoe out of anything to look like anything, if u put your mind to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment